Natalie Pasnin Designs
Term & Conditions
The term ‘Natalie Pasnin Designs’ or ‘NP Designs’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Natalie Daphne Pasnin (ABN 38 421 056 474), the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your Use of This Website is Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, designs, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material, including the logo designs presented, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Any sales made directly through or indirectly facilitated by this Site are subject to our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you have requested and viewed a copy of our Terms & Conditions before agreeing to a purchase or collaboration.
7. All materials reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
9. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
11. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
12. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
14. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
15. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
16. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
17. By using our site you may acquire certain confidential information. You agree to keep this information confidential and to not disclose it to any third party other than representatives, lawyers and advisors with a bona fide need to know, who shall also agree to keep such information confidential.
Natalie Daphne Pasnin (ABN 38 421 056 474)
Last update: 31 December 2019